Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Blog

I have reconnected via FaceBook with many friends and started this web Blog during my 200 hours with my ankle elevated. I continued reading "Riders of the Purple Sage", completed 2008 taxes, balanced last months check book, fixed our wireless network, Installed a network printer, completed computer maintenance, flipped through numerous mags, talked on the phone, got insurance estimates on the roof and did a few day to day chores. I have survived better then I though I would.

I started to follow a running friends blog about a year ago. I thought it would be cool to have one. Mr Jinks is a lesser known but well respected cartoon cat. He played a supporting role in the Pixiey and Dixie cartoon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie_&_Dixie_and_Mr._Jinks). I wanted a web home that was comfortable and gathered all my web stuff in one place. I placed links to my stuff weather, news, hotmail, and facebook. I also place a Homer Simpson quote of the moment. That Hosmer is one smooth operator.

I currently have no other plans for the blog page. Likely a discussion of Ultra running, cycling, fitness, food, family and friends. As with my written journals we will see where the leads and if this sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Todd, Welcome to the world of blogging. I will continue to follow your adventures. Glad to hear that you are surviving the surgery and I look forward to seeing you soon. Rick

    ReplyDelete